Jayden Federline ( Britney Spears Son) Bio, Wiki, Age, Father, Siblings, Live Stream, Instagram
Jayden Federline Biography
Jayden James Federline is the son of pop singer Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. In March 2020 he live-streamed on Instagram where he alleged that his mother might not sing again.
Jayden Federline Age
Jayden is 13 years old; he was born on September 12, 2006 in Los Angeles, California.
Jayden Federline Parents
Jayden is the son of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. The couple were married on September 18 in a nondenominational ceremony filing legal papers on October 6. They had gotten engaged in July 2004 after 3 months of dating. Britney filed for divorce on November 7, 2006, citing irreconcilable differences and asking for both physical and legal custody of their two sons, with visitation rights for Federline. The following day Federline filed a response to Spears’ divorce petition, seeking physical and legal custody of their children. The divorce was finalized on July 30, 2007.
Federline was awarded the sole physical custody of his children, with legal custody to be decided on October 1, 2007. The custody was later changed to 50/50 but in 2018 the agreement was changed to Kevin 70% and Britney has supervised custody of them for the remaining 30%.
Jayden Federline Brother
Jayden has one older brother known as Sean Federline who was born in 2005.
Jayden Federline Grandfather
Jayden is the grandson of Jamie Spears but in September 2019 he was accused of physically abusing his 13-year-old son, Sean Preston.
Kevin’s lawyer said in a statement that “There was a disagreement that occurred while Britney and the children were visiting with Jamie at his home that led to a physical altercation that was observed by [their other son] Jayden. Britney did the right thing and removed the children and took them out of there but the trauma to the kids is nonetheless.”
After the incident Kevin went to the Ventura County Sheriff’s station the next day to file a police report in an attempt to obtain an emergency protective order for his kids.
Jayden Federline Live Stream
In March 2020 Jayden took to Instagram live where he talked to his followers and answered questions about his career and in the process people began asking him about his mother. When asked about his mothers’ singing career he mentioned that she is considering quitting.
“Actually, I haven’t seen her doing a lot of music at all. I remember one time I asked her, ‘Mom, what happened to your music? And she was like ‘I dunno honey I think I might just quit it.’ And I was like, ‘what? What are you saying? You know how much bank you make off that stuff?'”
When asked about what he thinks about the #FreeBritney movement he responded, “I don’t know”. He added that if he got to 5,000 followers on his Instagram he will talk about what is going on with his mom.
“What’s going on with my mom? I’ll tell you guys the whole story about my mom and stuff if I get 5,000 followers on my Instagram. That stuff will come out way in the future [when] I get really popular.”
Jayden Federline Instagram
Jayden Instagram is set to private and since his Livestream all his posts have been deleted.