Scarlett Johansson Biography, Age, Twin, Husband, Boyfriend, Baby, Net worth, Movies, Highest earning actress
Scarlett Johansson Biography
Scarlett Johansson Bio
Scarlett Johansson (Scarlett Ingrid Johansson) is an American actress
|Scarlett Johansson Age||33 years as of 2017; she was born on 22nd November 1984|
|Scarlett Johansson Nationality||American, Danish|
|Scarlett Johansson Parents||Her father is Karsten Olaf Johansson who is an architect originally from Copenhagen, Denmark and her mother is Melanie Sloan, a producer, who comes from an Ashkenazi Jewish family, from Poland and Russia. Her parents divorced when she was 13.|
|Scarlett Johansson Siblings||She has an older sister Vanessa who is also an actress and an older brother Adrian and a twin brother Hunter.|
|Scarlett Johansson Husband||In 2007 she began dating Ryan Reynold, Canadian actor, and in May 2008 they got engaged. In September 2008 they got married but they separated in Decemner 2010 divorcing in July 2011.
In November 2012 she began dating Romain Dauriac, a Frenchman entreprenuer who owns an advertising agency, in September 2013 they became engaged and got married in October 2014.They separated in mid- 2016, and divorced in September 2017.
|Scarlett Johansson Boyfriend||In December 2017 it was confirmed that she was in a relationship with Colin Jost, ‘Saturday Night Live’ co-head writer and “Weekend Update” co-host.|
|Scarlett Johansson Kids||RoseDorothy Dauriac, born in 2014.|
|Scarlett Johansson Net worth||She has an estimated net worth of $140 million|
|Scarlett Johansson Upcoming Movies||She is set to play Natasha Romanoff /Black Widow in an untitled Avengers film, the fourth in the series, scheduled for May 2019, and in her own solo film directed by Cate Shortland.|
At the age of seven a talent agent signed her brothers instead of her and she felt devastated. To pursue her career in acting she enrolled at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute, and began auditioning for commercials, but soon lost interest: “I didn’t want to promote WonderBread.” She shifted her focus to film and theater, making her first stage appearance in the Off-Broadway play Sophistry with Ethan Hawke, in which she had two lines. Around this time, she began studying at Professional Children’s School (PCS), a private educational institution for aspiring child actors in Manhattan.
At the age of nine she made her film debut in the fantasy comedy North (1994) as John Ritter’s daughter. She later played minor roles including as the daughter of Sean Connery and Kate Capshaw’s characters in the mystery thriller Just Cause (1995), and an art student in If Lucy Fell (1996).
Her first major role was as Amanda, the younger sister of a pregnant teenager who runs away from her foster home in Manny & Lo (1996) alongside Aleksa Palladino and her brother, Hunter. The role earned her a nomination for the Independent Spirit Award for Best Lead Female.
In 2003 she transitioned from teen to adult role a with two films: the romantic comedy-drama Lost in Translation and the drama Girl with a Pearl Earring.
In 2006, Johansson sang the track “Summertime” for Unexpected Dreams – Songs From the Stars, a non-profit collection of songs recorded by Hollywood actors. She performed with the Jesus and Mary Chain for a Coachella reunion show in Indio, California, in April 2007.
In May 2008 she released her debut album ‘Anywhere I Lay My Head’ which consists of one original song and ten cover versions of Tom Waits songs. The album peaked at number 126 on the Billboard 200.
In September 2009, Johansson and singer-songwriter Pete Yorn released a collaborative album, Break Up, inspired by Serge Gainsbourg’s duets with Brigitte Bardot. The album reached number 41 in the US.
Johansson sang “One Whole Hour” for the 2011 soundtrack of the documentary film Wretches & Jabberers (2010) and in 2012 sang on a J. Ralph track entitled “Before My Time” for the end credits of the climate documentary Chasing Ice (2012).
In February 2015 together with Este Haim from HAIM, Holly Miranda, Kendra Morris, and Julia Haltigan they formed a band called the Singles. Their first single was called ‘Candy’. Johansson was issued a cease and desist order from the lead singer of the Los Angeles-based rock band the Singles, demanding she stop using their name.
In 2018, Johansson collaborated with Pete Yorn again for an EP titled Apart, released June 1.
Highest Earning Actress
Scarlett Johansson leads this year’s ranking with $40.5 million in pretax earnings between June 1, 2017 and June 1, 2018, making her acting’s top-earning female lead.
Scarlett Johansson Movies
- 2018: Isle of Dogs as Nutmeg
- 2018: Avengers: Infinity War as Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow
- 2017: Ghost In The Shell as The Major
- 2017: Rough Night as Jess
- 2014: Captain America: The Winter Soldier as Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow
- 2014: Lucy
- 2014: Chef as Molly
- 2013: Don Jon as Barbara Sugarman
- 2013: Her as Samantha
- 2013: Under The Skin as Laura
- 2012: Hitchcock as Janet Leigh
- 2011: We Bought A Zoo as Kelly Foster
- 2010: Iron Man 2 as Natalie Rushman/ Black Widow
- 2009: He’s Just Not That Into You as Anna
- 2008: On the Set (TV Show) as The Other Boleyn Girl
- 2008: The Other Boleyn Girl as Mary Boleyn
- 2008: Vicky Cristina Barcelona as Christina
- 2008: The Spirit as Silken Floss 2008
- 2007: The Nanny Diaries as Annie Braddock
- 2006: Scoop as Sondra Pransky
- 2006: The Black Dahlia as Kay Lake
- 2006: The Prestige as Olivia Wenscombe
- 2005: The Island as Jordan Two Delta/Sarah Jordan
- 2005: Match Point as Nola Rice
- 2004: Entourage as Herself
- 2004: The Perfect Score as Francesca
- 2004: The Spongebob Squarepants Movie as Mindy
- 2004: In Good Company as Alex Foreman
- 2004: A Love Song For Bobby Long as Pursy Will
- 2004: A Good Woman as Meg Windermere
- 2003: Lost In Translation as Charlotte
- 2003: Girl With A Pearl Earring as Griet
- 2002: Eight Legged Freaks as Ashley Parker
- 2001: Ghost World as Rebecca
- 2001: The Man Who Wasn’t There as Birdy Abundas
- 2001: An American Rhapsody as Suzanne
- 1998: The Horse Whisperer as Grace MacLean
- 1997: Fall as Little Girl
- 1997: Home Alone 3 as Molly Pruitt
- 1996: If Lucy Fell as Emily
- 1996: Manny & Lo as Amanda–Manny
- 1995: Just Cause as Kate
- Vicky Cristina Barcelona as Cristina
- The Spirit as Silken Floss
Scarlett Johansson Twitter